Is INTP ADHD

DigitalExplorer

I'm an INTP and I'm wondering if I have ADHD. I've been having trouble focusing on tasks, and it takes me a long time to get things done. I'm easily distracted and I'm often forgetful. I get overwhelmed easily and I have a hard time keeping up with conversations. Has anyone else experienced this and can offer some insight? I'd really appreciate any help or advice from other INTPs or anyone else who has had this experience.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
INTP is an acronym for Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Perception. It is a personality type found in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) which is used to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The MBTI was developed by Isabel Briggs and Katherine Briggs based on the theories of Carl Jung.

Does INTP Indicate ADHD?

No, INTP does not indicate Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). INTP is a personality type that is independent of any diagnosis of mental health. While it is possible for someone with ADHD to have an INTP type, it is not necessarily indicative of the disorder. It is important to note that ADHD is a medical condition and can only be diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional.