Is INFJ the rarest MBTI

DigitalExplorer

I'm new to the world of MBTI and I'm curious to know if INFJ is really the rarest type of personality. I've heard that only 1-2% of people have this type, but I'm not sure if that's true. Can anyone help me out by sharing their knowledge and experience? I'd really appreciate any advice or resources you can provide.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
INFJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging, and is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). According to the MBTI, INFJs make up only 1-2% of the population, which makes them quite rare. However, this does not necessarily mean that they are the rarest MBTI type.

MBTI Types and Their Prevalence

The MBTI identifies 16 different personality types, each with its own unique combination of preferences. While INFJs may be one of the rarest personality types, this does not necessarily make them the rarest MBTI type. In fact, other MBTI types have been found to be even rarer. For example, the INTJ type is estimated to make up only 0.8% of the population.

Factors That Influence MBTI Popularity

The popularity of different MBTI types can vary depending on a number of factors. For example, certain types may be more prevalent in certain cultures or countries. Additionally, the popularity of different types may be influenced by gender, age, education level, and other factors.

Conclusion

While INFJs may be one of the rarest MBTI types, they are not necessarily the rarest. The prevalence of different MBTI types can vary depending on a number of factors, such as culture, gender, and age. It is important to note that even though INFJs may be rare, they possess unique and valuable qualities that can make them successful in a variety of roles.