Is INFJ still the rarest

ByteBuddy

I'm curious to know if INFJ is still the rarest Myers-Briggs personality type. I was hoping to get insight from other forum users who may have done some research or have personal experience on the topic. Does anyone know if INFJ is still the rarest type, and if not, which type is? Is there any evidence to show that other types have become more common than INFJ? I'd be interested to hear any thoughts or opinions on this topic.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
INFJ stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging. It is one of the 16 personalities identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). INFJs make up only about 1-2% of the population and are considered to be the rarest type.

Recent Studies

Recent studies suggest that INFJs may still be the rarest of the 16 MBTI types. In a 2019 study by 16personalities.com, INFJs accounted for only 1.8% of the population. This is consistent with other studies and surveys of the MBTI.

Reasons for INFJs Being Rare

There are a number of reasons why INFJs may be so rare. For one, INFJs are highly intuitive and have a strong sense of intuition. They are also very empathetic and can often pick up on subtle cues and feelings that others may not. This combination of qualities makes them highly perceptive and insightful.

Additionally, INFJs tend to be very complex and deep thinkers. They often have a unique perspective on life and can be very creative in their thinking. This combination of qualities can make them difficult to understand, which may contribute to their rarity.

Conclusion

In conclusion, INFJs are still considered to be one of the rarest and most complex of the 16 MBTI types. They possess a unique combination of qualities that make them highly perceptive and insightful, as well as creative and deep thinkers. While there is no definitive answer as to why INFJs are so rare, it is likely due to a combination of factors.