Is INFJ actually common

CuriousCat

"Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm wondering if INFJ personalities are actually common. I've heard different opinions, but I'm not sure which one to believe. Is this type of personality more or less common than other types? Any advice or help would be appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
INFJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. It is one of the 16 personality types from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). This type is often referred to as the 'Counselor' or 'Advocate' and is considered to be the rarest of the 16 types, making up only 1-2 percent of the population.

Popularity of INFJ Forum

Despite its rarity, INFJ is becoming increasingly popular. This is due to the rise of personality typing and the availability of online resources. There are now many online communities dedicated to INFJ types, with some having thousands of members. Additionally, INFJ has been featured in several popular books and movies, including the best-selling book The Alchemist and the movie Her.

Characteristics of INFJ Forum

INFJs are often described as creative, empathetic, and idealistic. They are often highly intuitive and are good at understanding complex concepts. They tend to be introspective and deeply value their relationships with others. They often strive to make the world a better place and are passionate about their beliefs.

Conclusion Forum

INFJ may be considered rare, but it is certainly becoming more common. With the rise of online resources and communities dedicated to this type, more people are becoming aware of the INFJ type and the unique traits associated with it. As a result, INFJs are gaining recognition and appreciation for their creativity, empathy, and idealism.