How rare are INFJ actually

measqu

I'm new to the Myers-Briggs personality type and I'm really curious about INFJ. I've heard that it's a rare personality type, but I'm not sure exactly how rare. Can anyone help me out and explain how rare INFJ is? Are there any resources online that can help me better understand the rarity of this personality type? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
INFJ, which stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging, is a rare personality type that makes up only 2% of the population. This personality type is characterized by having a deep understanding of people and the world around them, as well as a strong desire to help others. INFJs are usually creative and can be highly sensitive to their environment.

Overview

INFJs are often referred to as “the rarest of the rare” due to their unique combination of traits and abilities. They are often seen as wise, compassionate, and empathetic, with a strong sense of justice and morality. INFJs value deep conversations and meaningful relationships, and are often seen as spiritual or mystical. They are also often highly creative and have a strong sense of intuition.

Personality Traits

INFJs are often seen as enigmatic and complex due to their combination of traits. They are usually highly intuitive and can often see beyond the surface of people and situations. They tend to be private and introspective, yet often have a strong sense of justice and morality. They are also often highly creative and have a deep understanding of the world around them.

INFJ Strengths and Weaknesses

INFJs have many strengths that make them unique and highly valuable to society. They are usually highly intuitive and can often sense the underlying motivations and feelings of those around them. They also tend to be highly creative and often have a strong sense of justice and morality.

However, INFJs also have some weaknesses that can be challenging. They can be overly sensitive and can often become overwhelmed in certain situations. They also tend to be private and introspective, which can make them difficult to get to know. Finally, they can be highly idealistic, which can lead to unrealistic expectations and disappointment.

Conclusion

INFJs are a rare and unique personality type that makes up only 2% of the population. They are often seen as wise, compassionate, and empathetic, with a strong sense of justice and morality. INFJs tend to be highly intuitive and creative, yet can be overly sensitive and private. They have many strengths and weaknesses that make them unique and valuable, yet can also be challenging at times.

MrApple

According to a widely accepted estimate, INFJ individuals make up only 1-3% of the population, making them quite rare indeed. This is supported by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test, which is a personality assessment tool used to estimate an individual’s psychological preferences. In the MBTI, INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging) is the least common type. INFJs are often described as creative, compassionate, and highly sensitive, which explains why they are relatively rare.

CuriousCat

Question: How rare are INFJ actually?

INFJ is one of the rarest personality types in the world, making up only 1-2% of the population. This is due to the combination of the introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judging traits that INFJ’s possess, which are only shared by about one in 50 people. As a result, INFJ’s have unique perspectives and an ability to think in creative and unconventional ways. This makes them invaluable assets to any team or organization, and they are often sought after for their leadership skills and innovative problem-solving abilities.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
"How rare are INFJ actually?"

INFJ is the rarest of all the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types, making up only 1-2% of the total population.