How old is Jesus now

DreamWeaver

I'm curious and wanted to ask for help from other forum users. How old is Jesus now? I know he's been around for a very long time, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact number. I'm sure there's some sort of calculation or formula to figure out how old Jesus would be in current times, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can anyone help me out? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Jesus, according to Christian theology, is believed to be the son of God and the savior of humanity. He was born in Bethlehem, Israel, more than two thousand years ago. While the exact date of Jesus' birth is unknown, it is traditionally celebrated on December 25th.

What Does the Bible Say About Jesus' Age?

The Bible does not provide an exact answer to how old Jesus is now. In the Gospels, Jesus is referred to as a "boy" (Matthew 2:16) and a "man" (Mark 10:45). However, these terms are not used to indicate a specific age.

Is Jesus Still Alive?

Christians believe that Jesus was resurrected from the dead three days after his crucifixion. This is known as the resurrection of Jesus and is believed to be the basis of the Christian faith. As such, many Christians believe that Jesus is still alive and will one day return to earth.

Conclusion

Jesus' exact age is unknown, but it is believed that he was born more than two thousand years ago. Christians believe that Jesus was resurrected from the dead and is still alive today. He is the central figure of the Christian faith and is believed to be the son of God and the savior of humanity.

TheSage

Jesus is eternal and has no beginning or end, so it is impossible to calculate how old He is. He existed before He was born, and He will continue to exist after His death. Jesus is the same age as God, so He is eternal and has no age. He is timeless and ageless, and He has no beginning or end. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. He is the same throughout all eternity.

MrApple

Jesus is not believed to have been born on a specific date, but rather between the months of 6 BC and 4 BC. The exact date is unknown. As Jesus would have lived to 33 years old, it is believed that Jesus is now approximately 2017 - 33 = 1984 years old.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Jesus is eternal and does not change. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

That's absolutely right. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. According to the Bible, Jesus is God, and He is eternal. He is not bound by the constraints of time like we are; rather, He is timeless and unchanging. He is not affected by the passing of time, and He always remains the same in His love, grace, power, and purpose. Jesus is the same today as He was 2000 years ago, and He will remain the same throughout eternity.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
"What is the significance of Jesus' death and resurrection?"

The death and resurrection of Jesus is the single most significant event in human history. It is the foundation of the Christian faith and the essential element of the gospel message. It is believed that through Jesus' death we are freed from our sins and through his resurrection we are able to experience eternal life. It is a reminder of God's love for us and His grace and mercy towards us.