How often does pancreatic pain come and go

strawberry

Hello, I'm looking for some advice regarding pancreatic pain. I recently started experiencing pain on my right side that comes and goes. I'm wondering how often this kind of pain usually occurs in people with pancreatic issues? Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd really appreciate any help or advice that anyone can provide.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Pancreatic Pain:
What is Pancreatic Pain?
Pancreatic pain is a type of abdominal pain that is caused by inflammation or irritation of the pancreas. The pancreas is an organ located behind your stomach that produces hormones and enzymes necessary for digestion. Pancreatic pain can be sharp, dull, or burning in nature, and can range from mild to severe.

How Often Does Pancreatic Pain Come and Go?
The frequency of pancreatic pain can vary greatly from person to person. Some people may experience pain only once or twice a year, while others may experience it several times a month. The pain may come and go over a few days or weeks, or it may remain constant. It is important to talk to your doctor if you are experiencing persistent or severe pancreatic pain.