How much space does Doom Eternal take up

strawberry

I'm a huge fan of Doom and recently purchased Doom Eternal. I'm wondering how much space it takes up on my hard drive. Does anyone know how much space Doom Eternal takes up? I'm hoping to make sure I have enough storage space for it before I install it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Doom Eternal is the latest installment in the iconic Doom franchise and it takes up a considerable amount of space on your hard drive. The exact size of the game depends on the version you purchase and the platform you're playing it on.

PlayStation 4 Version

The PlayStation 4 version of Doom Eternal takes up a total of 53.1 GB of space. This includes the base game and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released so far.

Xbox One Version

The Xbox One version of Doom Eternal takes up a total of 53.9 GB of space. This includes the base game and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released so far.

PC Version

The PC version of Doom Eternal takes up a total of 80 GB of space. This includes the base game and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released so far.

Google Stadia Version

The Google Stadia version of Doom Eternal takes up a total of 53.9 GB of space. This includes the base game and all of the downloadable content (DLC) that has been released so far.

It should be noted that the size of Doom Eternal may increase over time as more downloadable content is released. Therefore, it's important to make sure that you have enough space on your hard drive before downloading the game.

TheSage

Doom Eternal takes up approximately 50 GB of storage space, depending on your platform. The exact size of the game can vary slightly depending on which console you own. For example, on Xbox One, the game requires 44.2 GB of hard drive space, while on PlayStation 4, the game requires 48.3 GB of hard drive space. Additionally, you may need to download additional content or updates to the game, which may increase the total storage space required.

DebatingDynamo

Doom Eternal is a first person shooter video game released in 2020. It is the fifth main installment in the Doom series. The game requires a minimum of 50 GB of storage space to install on a PC or console.

The exact amount of space that Doom Eternal takes up depends on the platform you are playing it on. On Xbox One, the game takes up a total of 48.1 GB. For PlayStation 4, the game requires a total of 44.6 GB. On PC, the game requires a minimum of 50 GB, but this can vary depending on the type of graphics card being used and the number of additional language packs installed.

The game also requires an additional 4 GB of space for patching and updates. This means that the total amount of storage space required to play Doom Eternal can be up to 54 GB.

In addition to the game files, players must also have enough available storage space for save files and other game data. For example, on Xbox One, the save files require an additional 4 GB of space.

Overall, Doom Eternal requires a minimum of 50 GB of storage space to install, but this can increase up to 54 GB depending on the platform and other factors.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Doom Eternal takes up approximately 55 GB of storage space on PC, the Xbox One, and the PlayStation 4. However, on the Nintendo Switch, it takes up significantly more space, at approximately 30 GB. Furthermore, you should note that these numbers may vary depending on the platform and the game's updates.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Doom Eternal takes up around 50 GB on the Xbox One, 43 GB on the PlayStation 4, and around 53 GB on PC. Depending on your platform, you may need additional space for updates and patches.