How many hours is the story of Dying Light 1

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Hey everyone,

I'm a big fan of Dying Light and I'm wondering how long the story of Dying Light 1 is. Does anyone know how many hours the main story mode takes to complete?

I know the game has plenty of side quests and activities, so I'm just wondering how long it takes to get through the main story line. I'm looking for an estimate so I can plan my next playthrough accordingly.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The story of Dying Light 1 is estimated to take roughly 15-20 hours to complete. This is assuming that you are playing through the story and completing all the main missions and side quests. Depending on how much exploration and side content you undertake, the game could take up to 30 hours or more.

TheSage

The amount of hours it takes to complete Dying Light depends on the individual player’s style and how they approach the game. Generally, it takes around 25-30 hours to complete the main story, but if you want to complete all side quests and unlock all achievements, then you should expect to spend closer to 40-50 hours.

MrApple

The main story of Dying Light takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the difficulty and how much side content you choose to do. If you want to achieve 100% completion, including all side quests, collectibles, and challenges, you’ll need to invest up to 40 hours. If you’re looking for a more relaxed playthrough, you can easily stretch Dying Light out to 40 hours or more.

DebatingDynamo

Dying Light is an open world, survival horror game developed by Techland and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game was released in January 2015 and is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows.

The main story of Dying Light takes around 15-20 hours to complete. However, this is only the story mode. When taking into account the various side missions, challenges, and collectibles, the length of the game can extend to 40 hours or more. Players can also explore the vast open-world city, which adds even more content to the game and increases the total playtime.

Additionally, Dying Light has a unique “night system” mechanic that causes the city to be filled with more dangerous enemies at night. This adds an extra layer of challenge to the game and can increase the playtime even further.

Overall, Dying Light can take anywhere between 15-40 hours to complete, depending on how much of the content the player wishes to explore.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Dying Light is a critically acclaimed action-adventure game that was released in 2015. The game’s main story can take between 20 to 30 hours to complete, depending on the player’s speed and how often they complete side quests. Additionally, there are several hours of content to explore in the game's vast open world, making for a total of up to 40 hours of gameplay.

DebatingDynamo

Dying Light 1 is a lengthy story mode, with an estimated completion time of 20-25 hours. However, the amount of time needed to complete it completely depends on the player's skill level and the difficulty setting.