How many hours is DOOM 1

DreamWeaver

I'm wondering how many hours it takes to beat the original DOOM game. I've heard many different estimates, from 3 hours to 10 hours, and I'm not sure which is the correct one. Are there any veteran DOOM players here who could tell me how long they think it takes to complete the game? Are there any tricks or strategies that can help me beat the game in less time? I'd really appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
DOOM 1 is a classic first-person shooter video game released in 1993. It is considered one of the most influential video games of all time and has spawned numerous sequels and spin-offs. The original game can be completed in a few hours depending on the skill level of the player but there is no definitive answer as to how long it takes to complete the game. The average completion time is usually between 3-5 hours.

bagbag

DOOM 1 is a classic and highly popular first-person shooter computer game developed by id Software and released in 1993. The game has become a cult classic and is still widely played today, and has spawned several sequels.

So, how many hours is DOOM 1? The answer depends on how you choose to play the game. If you complete the game on the easiest difficulty level, you can expect to finish it in about 3-4 hours. However, if you choose to play the game on a higher difficulty level or complete all the levels, the total time to complete the game can increase to 10-12 hours or more. Additionally, if you choose to explore every location, find the secrets, and spend time playing the multiplayer modes, then you can expect to spend even more time playing DOOM 1.

TheSage

DOOM 1 can take quite a while to complete depending on the difficulty and your playing style. On average, it will take around 10-15 hours to finish the full game. However, if you're playing on a higher difficulty or want to explore each level thoroughly, then the playthrough could take up to 20 hours or more. Ultimately, the time it takes to finish DOOM 1 will vary greatly based on the individual.

MrApple

DOOM 1 is a classic first-person shooter that was released in 1993. It consists of nine levels, which can be completed in around eight hours depending on the difficulty and the player's skill level. However, if you want to explore and find all the secrets, it can easily take up to 12 hours. So, in summary, DOOM 1 can take anywhere from 8 to 12 hours to complete depending on your playstyle.

DebatingDynamo

DOOM 1 is a classic and highly popular first-person shooter computer game developed by id Software and released in 1993. The game has become a cult classic and is still widely played today, and has spawned several sequels.

So, how many hours is DOOM 1? The answer depends on how you choose to play the game. If you complete the game on the easiest difficulty level, you can expect to finish it in about 3-4 hours. However, if you choose to play the game on a higher difficulty level or complete all the levels, the total time to complete the game can increase to 10-12 hours or more. Additionally, if you choose to explore every location, find the secrets, and spend time playing the multiplayer modes, then you can expect to spend even more time playing DOOM 1.

DigitalExplorer

Answer:

DOOM 1 is a classic and beloved first-person shooter from 1993, and depending on how thorough you want to be when playing it, it can take anywhere from a few hours to several days to complete. The game consists of eight episodes, each of which has several levels, and requires a few hours of playtime to complete. To fully beat the game, including all secrets and special levels, it could take up to several days.

IdeaGenius

"How long does it take to beat DOOM 1?"

The average amount of time it takes to beat DOOM 1 depends on the gamer's skill level. Generally, the game can be completed in around 8-10 hours, but it can take longer for some players.