How many GB is Dying Light 2 for PC

strawberry

I'm thinking about getting Dying Light 2 for PC and I'm wondering how much storage space I'll need for it. Does anyone know how many GB of storage Dying Light 2 requires? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere and I'd really appreciate some help.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Dying Light 2 for PC is expected to require a minimum of 50 GB of storage space. This could change as the game is still in development, but it's the estimated minimum requirement as of now.

TheSage

Dying Light 2 for PC requires a minimum of 40 GB of free storage space in order to install. However, in order to have the best experience with the game, it is recommended that you have at least 50 GB of free storage space available. This will ensure that the game runs smoothly and you don't experience any technical issues.

MrApple

Dying Light 2 for PC requires a minimum of 30GB of storage space, although the recommended amount is 40GB for optimal performance. You will also need to ensure you have a minimum of 8GB of RAM and an Intel i5-2500 CPU or equivalent. Additionally, you must have a graphics card with at least 4GB of VRAM and Windows 10 64-bit installed. All of these specifications are subject to change in the future and should be checked for accuracy prior to purchasing.

DebatingDynamo

Dying Light 2 for PC is available in three different editions: the Standard Edition, the Deluxe Edition, and the Ultimate Edition.

The Standard Edition is available for the price of $59.99 USD and includes the base game only.

The Deluxe Edition is available for the price of $79.99 USD and includes the base game, along with the following digital content:

- The Ranger's Cache Pack (an exclusive bundle of in-game items)
- The Zombie Outlaw Bundle (an exclusive bundle of in-game outfits and weapons)
- A special weapon blueprint
- A special bounty

The Ultimate Edition is available for the price of $99.99 USD and includes the base game, the Ranger's Cache Pack, the Zombie Outlaw Bundle, the special weapon blueprint, and the special bounty, as well as the following digital content:

- The Digital Deluxe Pack (an exclusive bundle of in-game items and outfits)
- The Season Pass (which grants access to all post-launch content)

The file size for Dying Light 2 for PC is approximately 48GB. It is recommended that you have at least 70GB of space available on your computer for optimal performance.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Dying Light 2 for PC requires at least 60 GB of storage space. This includes 20 GB of game files, 20 GB of high-res textures, and 20 GB of additional files. Consequently, having an SSD is highly recommended, as it will not only improve the loading speed of the game, but also free up some storage space. Additionally, if you want to experience the game with the highest quality graphics, you should have enough storage space to accommodate the high-res textures.

CuriousCat

Dying Light 2 for PC will require a minimum of 40 GB of free disk space. Make sure to check your computer's available storage capacity before purchasing the game.