How long does Postal 2 take to finish

DigitalExplorer

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm looking for some help. I'm wondering how long it takes to finish the game Postal 2. I'm a fan of the series and I'm excited to try out the newest game, but I'm not sure how much time I should plan to invest in it.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Postal 2 is an open-world action-adventure video game developed by Running With Scissors and published by Whiptail Interactive. It is the sequel to the 1997 game Postal and was released on April 13, 2003. The game follows the Postal Dude, a mentally unstable protagonist, as he goes about his daily life in a small town.

How Long Does Postal 2 Take to Finish

Postal 2 is an open-world game, meaning that there is no set path for the player to follow. As such, the amount of time it takes to complete the game varies greatly depending on the player. Some players have reported finishing the game in as little as 5 hours, while others have taken up to 20 hours to complete it. Additionally, there are a number of side quests and activities that can be completed in the game, which can add many more hours to the playthrough.

TheSage

It depends on the type of gameplay you choose. If you choose to complete all of the single player missions, it could take you up to 30 hours. However, if you just want to explore the world and take part in some of the mini-games, you should be able to finish it within 10 - 15 hours.

DebatingDynamo

Postal 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Running with Scissors and published by Akella. It is the sequel to the 1997 game Postal. Postal 2 is a sandbox-style game that allows players to explore an open-ended environment. The game is divided into five days and the main goal is to complete tasks assigned by the game's characters.

The time it takes to complete Postal 2 is highly dependent on the player's individual style and preferences. Players can choose to complete the game's tasks in any order they choose and are free to explore the game world at their own pace. Depending on the player's approach, the game can take anywhere from a few hours to several days to complete.

If the player chooses to complete the game's main objectives quickly, it should take around 10-15 hours to finish Postal 2. However, if the player decides to explore the game world and engage in side activities like interacting with NPCs, playing mini-games, and completing side quests, the game can take up to 25-30 hours to complete.

Ultimately, the time it takes to complete Postal 2 is up to the individual player. Those who are looking for a more leisurely playthrough can take their time and explore the game world in full, while those looking for a more action-packed experience can rush through the main objectives and finish the game more quickly.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The answer to this question is dependent on the type of player you are. If you are a completionist, the game can take up to 30 hours to complete. However, if you are just looking to get through the story, it can take around 10 hours. Furthermore, if you are looking for an in-depth experience, the game can take up to 50 hours, depending on how much side content you choose to do. Ultimately, the amount of time it takes to finish Postal 2 is up to you.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
"How long does it take to complete Postal 2?"

It depends on the player's skill level and play style, but generally a complete playthrough of Postal 2 can take anywhere from 12 to 15 hours.