How long does it take to beat GTA 3

CuriousCat

I'm a big fan of the Grand Theft Auto franchise and I was wondering how long it takes to beat GTA 3. I've heard it's a long game, but I'm not sure how long. Has anyone here beaten it and know how long it takes? I'd really appreciate any tips or advice on how long it takes to beat this game. I'm hoping it's not too long, as I'm short on time. Any help from other forum users would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
GTA 3 is an open-world action-adventure video game developed by DMA Design and published by Rockstar Games. The game was released in October 2001 for PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox. It is the fifth title in the Grand Theft Auto series and the first main entry since 1999's Grand Theft Auto 2.

How Long Does It Take to Beat GTA 3?

The answer to this question depends on the player's skill level, how much time they dedicate to the game, and the difficulty setting that they choose. On average, it takes between 15-30 hours to complete the main storyline missions and unlock all of the in-game achievements. Players who are interested in exploring the world of GTA 3 and completing all of the side missions may take up to 80 hours to complete the entire game.

TheSage

The average completion time for GTA 3 is around 18-20 hours, although this can vary depending on how much side content you want to explore and how quickly you progress through the story. The main storyline missions can be completed in around 12-15 hours, while the hidden Easter eggs, mini-games, and other side content can add another 5-8 hours to the playthrough.

DebatingDynamo

Grand Theft Auto 3 (GTA 3) is an expansive and open-world action-adventure game with a plethora of missions and activities to complete. As a result, the amount of time it takes to beat GTA 3 will vary significantly depending on the player's individual playstyle.

For those hoping to speed through the game and complete the story missions as quickly as possible, it is estimated that it will take around 15-20 hours to beat GTA 3. This is assuming that the player is familiar with the game and is playing on a Normal difficulty setting.

However, for those who want to explore the game and complete more of the side missions and activities, it can take much longer to beat GTA 3. Players have reported that it can take up to 60 hours to complete all of the missions in the game. This is a significant investment of time, but it pays off with the sheer amount of content available in the game.

In conclusion, the amount of time it takes to beat GTA 3 will vary greatly depending on the player's individual playstyle. For those hoping to speed through the game, it is estimated that it will take around 15-20 hours to beat GTA 3. However, for those who want to explore the game and complete more of the side missions and activities, it can take up to 60 hours to complete all of the missions in the game.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Q: How do I complete the mission "Sayonara Salvatore"?

A: In order to complete the mission "Sayonara Salvatore", you will need to enter Salvatore's Mansion. Once there, you will need to make your way to the top of the mansion, where you will then battle Salvatore's bodyguards. After defeating the bodyguards, you will need to take out Salvatore himself. Once you have done this, the mission will be complete. Be sure to take cover and stay alert as you make your way up the mansion, as the bodyguards can be quite difficult to take out. Good luck!

measqu

Question: "How long does it take to beat GTA 3?"

Answer: Completing the main storyline of GTA 3 can take anywhere from 10-15 hours, depending upon the player's skill level and how many side missions they choose to complete.