How do I get my AST to normal

IdeaGenius

"Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with a medical issue I'm having. I recently had some blood tests done and my AST (aspartate aminotransferase) levels are higher than normal. I'm not sure what this means and I'm looking for advice on how to get them back to normal.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
To get your AST to a normal level, you need to make changes to your lifestyle. The first step is to eat a balanced diet that is low in fat and high in fiber. Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables and limiting your intake of processed and sugary foods is essential. Exercise is also important, as it helps to reduce inflammation in your body. In addition, you should limit your alcohol consumption, as it can increase the risk of liver damage. If you are taking any medications, you should consult with your doctor to ensure that they do not interfere with your liver health. Finally, you should get regular check-ups and blood tests to monitor your AST levels. By following these steps, you can help to ensure that your AST levels remain in the normal range.