Does New World have Turkish language support

ByteBuddy

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I was hoping that someone could help me out. I'm wondering if the game New World has Turkish language support. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know if it's available. I'm a big fan of this type of game and I'm really hoping that I can play it in Turkish.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Forum Support for Turkish Language

New World does not currently offer support for the Turkish language. However, there are plans to add Turkish language support in the future. The developers are looking into the possibility of adding Turkish language support, but no definitive timeline has been set for when this will happen. In the meantime, New World players can use the in-game chat system to communicate with each other in Turkish.

Using the Chat System to Communicate in Turkish

Players can use the in-game chat system to communicate in Turkish. By typing '/turkce' in the chat window, players can switch the language to Turkish. To switch back to English, players can type '/english'. The chat system is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. Players can also use the chat system to communicate in other languages, such as Spanish and French.

Conclusion

New World does not currently offer support for the Turkish language. However, the developers are considering adding Turkish language support in the future. In the meantime, players can use the in-game chat system to communicate in Turkish.

TheSage

No, New World does not currently have Turkish language support. There are some general language options available in the game, such as French, German, Spanish, and Italian, but Turkish is not among them. Players who want to play the game in Turkish can try using the Google Translate feature in the game. This will allow them to translate the game's text into Turkish. However, it is important to note that this feature may not always provide the best translations.

MrApple

Yes, New World does have Turkish language support. Players can easily switch the language to Turkish by heading to the in-game settings menu. Once there, they can select the ‘Language’ option and choose Turkish. This can be done prior to starting the game, or at any time during gameplay. Additionally, the game offers support for several other languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German.

DebatingDynamo

No, New World, the upcoming MMORPG from Amazon Game Studios, does not currently have Turkish language support. The game is still in development and only offers English language support at this time.

The developers have not yet announced plans to add Turkish language support to the game. However, they may consider doing so if the game is released in Turkey or if there is a large enough demand from Turkish players.

The developers have stated that they are listening to feedback from players and are always looking to improve the game. If enough players request Turkish language support, the developers may decide to add it in the future.

In the meantime, Turkish players can still enjoy New World by using an English language version. The game is designed to be accessible to players from all regions, and most players should be able to understand the English language version without too much difficulty.

Ultimately, Turkish language support for New World is not available at this time, but the developers may consider adding it in the future if the demand is high enough.

measqu

Yes, New World does have Turkish language support. You can change the language in the game's settings, which can be found in the ‘Options’ menu. After selecting ‘Options’, click on ‘Language’ to bring up a list of supported languages. You can then choose ‘Türkçe’ to switch to Turkish. It is important to note that the game will need to be restarted after selecting the new language. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

measqu

Yes, New World does offer Turkish language support. The game currently supports a range of languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Turkish.