Does a coma feel like a long dream

CuriousCat

I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with being in a coma or knows someone who has been in a coma. Does a coma feel like a long dream? Is it like sleeping, or is it more like an out-of-body experience? I'm interested to hear other people's stories and perspectives on this, so if anyone has any information or advice they can share, I'd really appreciate it.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: What is a Coma?

A coma is a state of unconsciousness, in which a person cannot be awoken and does not respond to touch, sound, or other stimuli. It can last a few hours to several weeks. During a coma, a person's eyes are closed and they are unresponsive to their environment. Coma is usually caused by severe injuries, such as a traumatic brain injury or a stroke.

Subtitle: Does a Coma Feel Like a Long Dream?

The experience of a coma is unknown, as those who are in a coma cannot communicate with the outside world. However, some coma survivors have reported that they were aware of their surroundings while in a coma, although they were unable to interact with them. Some have reported feeling like they were in a dreamlike state, while others have reported feeling like they were in a deep sleep. It is difficult to know what the experience of being in a coma is like, as each person's experience is unique.