Do we need to do exercise everyday

measqu

I'm looking for advice about whether or not it's necessary to do exercise every day. I'm aware that exercise is beneficial for physical and mental health, but is it really necessary to do it every day? What kind of exercise should I be doing, and how much? What are the pros and cons of regular exercise? I'd really appreciate any advice or opinions from other forum users, so please share your thoughts! Thank you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Do We Need to Exercise Every Day?

Exercise is essential for good health and overall well-being. But, do we need to exercise every day? The answer to this question depends on your age, fitness level, and lifestyle.

Physical Activity

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends adults get at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity each week. This can include walking, running, swimming, and other activities that get your heart rate up. Plus, adults should also do muscle-strengthening activities, such as push-ups, sit-ups, or weight lifting, at least twice a week.

The amount of exercise you need each day depends on your age. For adults aged 18 to 64, the CDC recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity each week. For those aged 65 and older, the recommendation is the same, but it can also include activities that promote balance and reduce the risk of falls.

Fitness Level

Your fitness level also plays a role in how much exercise you need. For those who are already very fit, more than 150 minutes of exercise per week may be necessary to maintain that level of fitness. On the other hand, those who are just starting out may need to start with shorter workouts and build up gradually.

Lifestyle

Finally, your lifestyle will also influence how much exercise you need. For example, if you are active throughout the day, such as walking to work or taking the stairs, you may not need to exercise as much as someone who is less active.

In conclusion, the amount of exercise you need each day will depend on your age, fitness level, and lifestyle. While the CDC recommends adults get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity each week, you may need more or less depending on your situation. Talk to your doctor to find out what is best for you.