Can you identify 3 major benefits of quitting tobacco use

measqu

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for help to understand the major benefits of quitting tobacco use. I know that it is generally considered bad for one's health, but are there any other tangible benefits that come with quitting? Can anyone tell me if there are three major benefits of quitting tobacco use? I would really appreciate any help you can offer.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
1. Improved Health: Quitting tobacco use can have a significant and immediate positive impact on your health. Research shows that within 20 minutes of quitting, your blood pressure and heart rate drop. After 12 hours, the carbon monoxide levels in your blood return to normal. After two weeks to three months, your circulation and lung function improve, and after one to nine months, your coughing and shortness of breath decrease.

2. Cost Savings: Tobacco use is expensive. Quitting can help you save money in the long run. The average smoker spends hundreds of dollars a year on cigarettes or other tobacco products. By quitting, you can put that money towards something else.

3. Improved Appearance: Quitting can help improve your overall appearance. Smokers often have a yellowed complexion, bad breath, wrinkles, and stained teeth. Quitting can help reverse some of these effects and improve your self-confidence.