Are there any pancreatic cancer survivors

DreamWeaver

I'm hoping to connect with someone who has gone through the same experience as me. Are there any pancreatic cancer survivors out there? I'm looking for advice and support and would really appreciate it if anyone could share their stories about being diagnosed and treated for pancreatic cancer. It's such a rare and serious form of cancer, and I'm feeling very alone in my fight against it. Has anyone else been in the same situation, and if so, what kind of strategies did you use to cope? I'm hoping to find someone who can understand my struggles and offer some words of encouragement.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Survivor Stories Forum

The pancreatic cancer survivor forum is a place where people can share their stories of hope and courage as they battle the disease. Here, people who have survived the disease can offer support and advice to those currently fighting the battle. Friends and family members of pancreatic cancer patients can also come to the forum to share their experiences and find comfort in knowing that they are not alone in this fight. The forum offers a safe and supportive space where people can come together to share their stories and find strength in one another.