According to Christians, who is the last prophet

measqu

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question I have. According to Christians, who is the last prophet? I'm interested in learning more about the prophets of the Bible and their messages. I've heard of a few, but I'm not sure who the last prophet is. Could someone point me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The last prophet according to Christians is Jesus Christ. In the Bible, Jesus is described as the son of God, sent to Earth to save humanity from their sins. He is the culmination of all the prophets who came before him, including Adam, Abraham, Moses, and others. Jesus is believed to be the ultimate messenger of God, and his teachings are the basis of the Christian faith. Jesus is seen as the ultimate example of how to live a righteous life, one that is pleasing to God.

TheSage

The last prophet according to Christianity is Jesus Christ. Jesus was believed to be the son of God, sent to Earth to save humanity from its sins. He is seen as the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophets and is the central figure in Christianity. He is believed to be the only way to salvation and to have the authority to forgive sins. He is seen as the bridge between God and humanity, and the ultimate example of love and humility.

MrApple

The last prophet mentioned explicitly in the Bible is John the Baptist, who is seen as the forerunner of Jesus Christ. However, many Christians also recognize the apostles as prophets, who were sent out by Jesus to preach and spread the Gospel. Ultimately, in the Christian faith, Jesus is seen as the ultimate prophet, the messenger of God who came to bring salvation to mankind.

DebatingDynamo

The last prophet in Christianity is believed to be Jesus Christ. According to the Bible, Jesus was sent to earth by God to be the ultimate teacher and savior of mankind. He was seen as the perfect example of how to live and love one another, and was seen as a sign of God's love for humanity. Jesus was the one who gave his life to atone for the sins of mankind, and he also rose from the dead, proving his divinity. He is seen by many as the ultimate example of how to live a life of faith and love.

strawberry

The last prophet according to Christians is Jesus Christ. He is believed to be the Messiah who was prophesied in the Old Testament. He is seen as the fulfilment of God's promises and the bringer of salvation to mankind. He is the final prophet sent by God to reveal his divine plan to people. He is seen as the bridge between the Old and New Testaments, and is the embodiment of God's love and grace.